OBJECTIVE: SWBAT analyze their learning experiences by presenting their work in a digital portfolio and writing a 4-part reflection on each project.
You are to create separate pages for all of your classes. They should be on your website as drop-down menus underneath the My Classes page you already created
- At the top of each page should be a banner with a picture representing the class and the name of the class.
- Links to the class website and blog (if that class has one)
- A brief description of the class
- You are to take screenshots or embed your best assignments and projects for that class on the page
- Multiple page documents should be posted as a slide-show
- PowerPoints and Presentations should be embedded (Do NOT take screenshots of PowerPoints/Presentations)
- All posted work is to have a title and reflection.
- Tell what you did, and what you learned.
- Reflect on the project itself - was it an effective project that helped you learn the material in a way that you can remember?
- IMPORTANT: Remove your last name from all documents you post
Above is an example of a student's Digital Portfolio.
Embed Presentations Slideshows
Click on the links below to see Mr. Kimbley's video for each topic.