OBJECTIVE: SWBAT analyze their learning experiences by presenting their work in a digital portfolio and writing a 2-part reflection on each project.
You are to create separate pages for all of your classes. They should be on your website as bread crumbs across the top of the page.
- At the top of each page should be a banner with a picture representing the class and the name of the class.
- Links to the class teacher's website
- A brief description of the class
- You are to take screenshots or embed your best assignments and projects for that class on the page
- Multiple page documents should be posted as a slide-show
- Presentations should be embedded (Do NOT take screenshots of PowerPoints/Presentations)
- All posted work is to have a title and reflection.
- Tell what you did, and what you learned.
- Reflect on the project itself - was it an effective project that helped you learn the material in a way that you can remember?
- IMPORTANT: Remove your last name from all documents you post
Above is an example of a student's Digital Portfolio.
Embed Presentations Slideshows
Click on the links below to see Mr. Kimbley's video for each topic.